Last week I wrote a piece for Thrive Global about lowering stress, I think it’s important as new entrepreneurs set out to create ventures and build new businesses in a time of crisis that they understand these critical tips.
The following is an excerpt from that article…
“Well, why don’t we look at what kind of dis-ease you have in your business right now and look at 5 ways reducing stress might open up those bottlenecks and allow for effective business development…
- Lowering stress in the workplace makes employees more productive
- Lowering stress levels improves relationships
- Lowering stress increases employee retention
- Customer service increases, which leads to higher customer satisfaction
- A low-stress environment will create a mature company culture
Consider these 5 reasons to reduce stress in the workplace and be effective with your business development plan…”
Remember these are important tools that can help you and your team grow and become better!
To read more check it out HERE, that’s it for now.
Check this article or back next week for more!